March 20th is the International Day of Happiness!
We had a BLAST at the Acts of Happiness Wall at Crabtree Valley Mall in Raleigh!
What is the #HappyActs Challenge?
The #HappyActs Challenge is a global campaign designed to inspire people to make the world a happier place by intentionally engaging in small acts to share and spread happiness.
Did you know?
• Science has proven that happiness grows when you share it and #HappyActs is meant to show how easy it is to share.
• The campaign coincides with the United Nations (UN) International Day of Happiness on March 20th.
How can you participate?
- It’s easy to participate – just share as many #HappyActs as possible by March 20 via Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter
- Visit one of more than 30 Happiness Walls across the United States, Canada, and Mexico. For a complete list of cities, visit HappyActs.org.
- Businesses and individuals can create their own Happiness Wall.